Junior Picture Editor
BOAT International Media is looking for talented and extremely organised Junior Picture Assistant to work with the Picture Editor as part of a creative team in Wimbledon. Reporting to the Art Director, she/he will assist sourcing images for the print magazine BOAT International. This is a fantastic opportunity for a post graduate with an interest in publishing and photography.
The successful candidate should be organised, highly motivated, keen to learn and have a proactive approach to picture research.
- Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Research images for Boat International.
- Work closely with the picture editor and art department to bring striking imagery to the print titles.
- Ensure that high-res images are in on time.
- Assisting in the production of photo shoots.
- Essential Skills & Requirements
- Keen research skills and a desire to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe In-Design would be preferable.
In additional to a competitive salary and benefits package, we can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of a fast-growing company. Interested? Then please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you believe you are the right person for the role by applying through LINKEDIN